Photography is the first and foremost rule in real estate marketing strategies. Most of the buyers and sellers look for houses via the internet and the one thing they look for is high (preferably HD) quality pictures of the properties.
Real estate agents take a few pictures but with a normal camera. In the era of high definition DSLR pictures if you click with simple ones then you got to leave a bad impression. Spacious rooms seem dark, unexciting and small, windows offering awe quality views becomes dull walls under white light. In total, the masterpiece looks like some strange, dreary construction.
Some importance of photography is:
- Online sites with professional photography account for about 60% more views than just normal clicks.
- High priced homes like above $200,000 are brought when advertised with professional images.
- Clients lean on the trust that their consignment is in responsible hands, so professional photography of your property ensures a good impression.
- You can command a higher price for the property depending on the pictures as it attracts more customers.
· The goal is to make the buyer want to view that particular property more than the others, and convince him to visualize himself getting in before entering through the front door.
Good photography draws a buyer in and bad counterpart drives them away. A professional photographer is skilled to display a property at its best. The passion is to ensure these mansions look as wonderful in print as they do in reality.